Uttarakhand Hill station, Hill station of Uttarakhand, Uttarakhand Hill Station, Hill station in Uttarakhand.
As a traveler in India, the hill station in Uttarakhand is the perfect choice for many to visit in summer. Uttarakhand has many hill stations to visit and to enjoy by many people. Uttarakhand is covered with mountains and beauty many places to visit here and many tourist visits here yearly. Most people move towards the hill stations in Summer for their enjoyment and relaxation.
To enjoy your Summer holidays hill stations in Uttarakhand is the best option and we are providing you the best hill station list that you can enjoy.
Hill stations in Uttarakhand, Uttarakhand Hill station, Hill station of Uttarakhand
In the name of hill stations of Uttarakhand, Nainital is one of the best choices by people and closest to Delhi. Nainital is 285 km from New Delhi and a beautiful hill station of Uttarakhand. If you are looking for a 2-3 day trip then this can be your choice and if you are looking for a long trip then you can add Ranikhet to this trip also then you will enjoy both Ranikhet and Nainital hill Station which are 58 km from each other.
Places to see in Nainital – Nainital Lake, Tiffin top, Snow view, G B Pant High Altitude Zoo, Mall Road, Cave Garden, Shri Maa Naina Devi Temple, Hanuman Garhi, Naini Peak, Tibetan Market Nainital, Sariyatal, Nainital View Point, Lovers, and Suicide Point Nainital
How to Reach Nainital
- Take Government bus service from Delhi Bus terminal to Nainital or
- Train from Delhi to Kathgodam then bus to Nainital or
- Flight to Pantnagar Airport and then bus to Nainital.
2. Mussoorie – Dhanaulti
From the top hill station of Uttarakhand and India, Mussoorie is one of the famous and populated hill stations of Uttarakhand. Going for a 2-3 day trip in summer Mussoorie is one of the choices and also if you add Dhanaulti in the trip which is 32 km from Mussoorie. The combined trip of both the hill station gives you a lot of adventure and fun. For snow lover, you can visit in winders to enjoy snow in Dhanaulti and can enjoy.
Places to see in Mussoorie and Dhanaulti – The Mall road, Kempty falls, Company bagh, Mussoorie Lake, Bhatta Falls, Gun Hills, Cloud Ends, Lal Tibba, Camping in Dhanaulti, Eco Forest.
How to Reach Mussoorie
- By taking Bus from Delhi Bus Terminal to Dehradun and then to Mussoorie or
- By taking the train from any station from country to Dehradun railway station then bus from Dehradun to Mussoorie or
- By flight from any state to Dehradun Airport then by private car or bus to Mussoorie.
In the land Of Uttarakhand, Lansdowne is the hill station which is situated in Pauri Garhwal of Uttarakhand state. You can do 2-3 days trip to Lansdowne which will be most adventures and amazing trips. Lansdowne is known for its military training of Garhwal Rifles and many army soldiers trained here. Lansdowne is a beautiful hill station covered with mountains and the weather is pleasant here in all time. You can enjoy your summer trip here.
Places to see in Lansdowne – Bhullatal Lake, Tip N Top, St. John’s Church, Darwan Singh Regimental Museum, Bhim Pakora, Hawa Ghar viewpoint.
How to Reach Lansdowne
- Take the train from Delhi to Kotdwar and then Bus from Kotdwar to Lansdowne or
- Take the bus from Kashmere Gate terminal Delhi to Kotdwar, then Kotdwar to Lansdowne.
It is a beautiful hill station of Uttarakhand in itself Almora District of Uttarakhand. The beauty and the landscape of Almora are so amazing that it is in the list of top hill stations of Uttarakhand. Almora is a beautiful city and a well-maintained hill station where you can go and have some fun with your family and friends. You can visit here bypassing another hill station Nainital which is 65 km away. For a beautiful weekend and a quality of space, you should visit Almora.
Places to see in Almora – Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary, Kalimath, Zero points, Bright End Corner, Chitai Temple, Martola, Kumaon Regimental central museum, Katarmal sun temple.
How to reach Almora
- You can take the bus from any place to Nainital and the Nainital to Almora or
- Train to Kathgodam and then to Almora by bus or taxi.
A hill station that is not so popular and not so known to many people in Uttarakhand. Chakrata is a hill in Uttarakhand in the Dehradun district. A perfect hill station for those who don’t want a populated hill station. You can enjoy it here and can visit the mountains with a less populated place.
Places to see in Chakrata – Ram Tal Horticultural Garden, Hathni Kund Barrage, Asan Barrage, Tiger Falls, Deoban.
How to reach Chakrata
- By bus you can reach to Ponta Sahib and then to Chakrata, also you can go from Dehradun to Chakrata or
- By train from any station to Dehradun station and then Dehradun to Chakrata
Most beautiful and well-maintained city or hill station Ranikhet where everyone should visit once. A hill station which is situated Almora district of Uttarakhand. A beautiful hill station with full mountains and farms which are situated in a proper manner and the view is very impressive. Ranikhet is 58 km from Nainital and a must-visit hill station of Uttarakhand.
Places to see in Ranikhet – Naukuchia Taal, Haidakhan Babaji Temple, Jhula devi Temple, sunset point, Kalika Temple, Ram Mandir, Mankameshwar Temple, Bhalu Dham, and more.
How to Reach Ranikhet
- By bus, you can travel to Nainital and then from Nainital to Ranikhet or
- By train to Kathgodam and then Kathgodam to Ranikhet via Nainital.
If you are willing to travel to a place of adventure and fun activities which a perfect hill station can give you is Auli. Auli is a hill station and popular place in Uttarakhand. In Joshimath Uttarakhand near Badrinath Auli is a adventures place to go with friends and family. A place with natural beauty and mountains gives you all the perfect feel you want. Snow all season gives you adventure and fun to enjoy Auli.
Places to see and things to do in Auli – Auli artificial lake, Auli Gorson Trek, Skiing, Trishul mountains, and many adventure activities.
How to Travel Auli Uttarakhand
- You can travel by bus from Rishikesh to Joshimath, then to Auli or
- If want to travel from another state then the nearest station is Rishikesh and then bus or taxi to Auli.
Last village of India Mana, which is situated in the Chamoli district. Mana is known as the last village of India which is beyond Badrinath Dham. A beautiful village which is not a hill station for many but you can travel here with friends for a road trip to witness the last village of India.
How to Reach Mana
- You can reach here by Bus or taxi from Rishikesh to Badrinath Dham and then to Mana
Situated in western Himalayas of Uttarakhand Pithoragarh is a beautiful hill station of Uttarakhand. The beautiful city with beautiful places to visit in Uttarakhand. Pithoragarh is one of the cities in Uttarakhand which is a big city and a perfect tourist platform for tourists to travel here.
Places to see in Pithoragarh – Askot Sanctuary, Pithoragarh fort, Dhwaj Temple, Kapileshwar Mahadev, trekking, camping and more.
How to reach Pithoragarh
- You can reach here by train to Haldwani and then take a transport bus from Haldwani to Pithoragarh.